CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sábado, 21 de febrero de 2009

My five craziest dreams


I said once that I was going to write in english in this blog. It´s mine, I can do what I want. This day, sat, as a preppy girl would say it; I´ll write about crazy dreams.

1.I´d like to be 20 years old. At my university I see people with this age and they seem really independent. They got a car, they got more money and they just call mom to tell: I´ll be at home at 4 a.m.

_Ok, sweetheart, don´t drink too much. Yeah!!!! , in my dreams my mom would say that, I don´t like to drink, you get fat . It´s just an example of independence.

2. I want to have a boyfriend , to marry with, obviously, who could give me a BMW on valentine´s day.

_Honey, guess what???

_What sweetie??

_I bougth you a BMW !!!

_Oh baby, you shouldn´t. I mean, I like it but you´re always so charming. I don´t know . I´m surprised.

3.I´d like to be blond. The blondies are always the main actresses in Hollywood. So, I want to to be the main actress of El Salvador. What a comparisson!!!

But I know, I´m a bombshell in brown hair and brown eyes.It doesn´t matter at all.

4. I´d love to go to the New York winter Fashion Week. Be on the first line, as a journalist of Teen Vogue, Cosmo Girl or Vanity Fair. I love those magazines.

_Hi ,are you a Teen Vogue journalist?

_Yes, why?

_Come to backstage, Marc Jacobs wants to give you a gift. A nice purple coat.

_No way. Oh my Goshhh!!

5. I´d like to be princess for one day. Just to wear the tiaras and the huge dresses. Eat a lot and say hello so gently to everybody. As you love them, even you don´t.

_Hello, my dear Holand. My nation.

_We love you princess!!

_Oh, I do too. ..Hey, stay away. You´re hurting me.

_Princess.....

Kind of weird dreams. Yeah! I know that. But at least I have goals. The number four it´s the most important. I´ll fight for being a fashion journalist, to be an amazing professional.

The other goals are just for fun!

As one of my favorite Tv shows, Gossip girl:

XOXO,

Future Gossip Girl ♥

1 comentarios:

Vladimir dijo...

Entre calabazas y príncipes azules se maneja la historia de este mundo y las realidades.

Como reza una frase por ahi: "Si nunca te adentras a tus sueños, nunca sabrás tampoco que hay detrás de ellos".
Lo importante muchas veces no es soñar, sino más bien es soñar despierto y con los ojos cerrados.

Yo sé, exite una paradoja con lo antes mencionado. No es el hecho de creer y pensar que un sueño se vuelva realidad, es el hecho de formar ese sueño en una realidad.

De niños, soñamos que nuestro papá es lo máximo. De jóvenes, soñamos que nuestro futuro es lo máximo. De adultos, se sueña que su vejez sera pasiva. Y de viejos ya no quedan sueños para caminar.

¡Nunca se es viejo para seguir soñando, hay que ser jóven de espíritu y soñar como tonto para seguir volando!